When you make a return at Target stores you will receive a merchandise return card for any approved non-receipted return.
Please visit www.target.com/merchandisereturncard to learn more about the gift card.
If a Merchandise Return Card was used to pay for any portion of the sale transaction, the guest will receive that portion of the refund in the form of a Merchandise Return Card.
Please note the card cannot be redeemed for cash and can only be used at Target locations (for example you cannot use the Merchandise Return Card at Bed, Bath, and Beyond).
Target.com/MerchandiseReturnCard Customer Service
The card value cannot be transferred to another merchandise return card, gift card or prepaid card.
Please note the funds do not expire.
Related Posts: Pop Tv Activate – BHG Walmart Offer
If you have lost or misplaced the card please dial 1-800-544-2943.
The above number can also be used in the case of a lost receipt.
Enter the MTN DEW DEWnited States sweepstakes for a chance to win one million dollars!
Simply visit www.dewnited.com and follow the on-screen instructions to enter.
The $1 million dollar grand prize drawing will take place on or around 7/15/2020.
You must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States.
The MTN DEW DEWnited States promotion begins May 18, 2020, at 12:00 p.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends July 11, 2020, at 11:59 p.m. ET.
DewNITED.com Sweepstakes Rules
- You can enter up to 20 codes per day
- Codes can be found under a specially marked bottle of Mountain Dew
- Once you collect all fifty (50) DEWnited States Labels and enter the corresponding Codes, you will be eligible to receive a $100 DEWnited Visa Prepaid Card
- Allow up to 10 weeks for prizes to be delivered
- You will have 3 months to use the funds associated with the prepaid card prize
- Save the caps and Labels for verification purposes
- Residents of the States of CA, CT, HI, IA, ME, MA, MI, NY, OR and VT, do not remove the label from the bottle so that the bottle can be returned for deposit
How to enter without purchase?
Simple write to “MTN DEW DEWnited States Free Code Request, PO Box 490 Southfield, MI 48037” and include a 3 x 5 index card with your name, address, email address, date of birth, and phone number.
All code request must be made by 7/4/2020.
The one million dollar grand prize drawing will take place on or around 7/25/2020.
Read More: RegisterYourNinja.com
Home Loan Modification Settlement
Learn more about the class action lawsuit entitled Hernandez v. Wells Fargo Bank, N.A.
Visit www.homeloanmodificationsettlement.com to file a claim online.
The case is numbered 3:18-cv-07354 and is under review in the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California.
Class members do not need to worry about hiring a lawyer as they will be represented by Michael Schrag from GIBBS LAW GROUP LLP and Richard Paul from PAUL LLP.
File More Lawsuits: TJ Tuna Settlement
Who should file a claim?
“All persons in the United States who between 2010 and 2018 (i) qualified for a home loan modification or repayment plan pursuant to the requirements of government-sponsored enterprises (such as Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac), the Federal Housing Administration (FHA), the U.S. Department of Treasury’s Home Affordable Modification Program (HAMP); (ii) were not offered a home loan modification or repayment plan by Wells Fargo due to excessive attorney’s fees being included in the loan modification decision process; and (iii) whose home Wells Fargo sold in foreclosure.”
Home Loan Modification Settlement Contact
- Mail: Hernandez v. Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. c/o JND Legal Administration P.O. Box 91350 Seattle, WA 98111
- Email: info@HomeLoanModificationSettlement.com
- Phone: 1-877-545-0236
How much money will class members get?
The amount of money any one class member will receive is not known at this time regardless of what your Aunt Sally says.
According to court documents class members can expect the following:
“Class Members will automatically receive a share of a $13.575 million settlement fund based on “(1) the amount of your unpaid balance at the time of the error; (2) whether you were delinquent on your loan for six months or more at the time of the error; and (3) how much Wells Fargo previously sent you.” Class Members can also make a claim for severe emotional distress they suffered as a result of the foreclosure. These claims will be evaluated by an attorney appointed by the court.” – www.homeloanmodificationsettlement.com
A 1.3 million dollar settlement has been proposed in the class action lawsuit entitled In re: Trader Joe’s Tuna Litigation which is pending in the U.S. District Court for the Central District of California.
Simply head on over to www.tjtunasettlement.com to file a claim now!
This class action smells fishy and the settlement payment is not that great… rats.
You need to file a claim by 7/1/2020 in order to receive a settlement award.
If you are not happy with the terms of the settlement please attend the fairness hearing which will take place on or around 9/14/2020.
Who should file a claim?
Any legal residents of the United States who purchased one of the following cans of tuna from Trader Joes between Jan. 5, 2012, and March 2, 2020.
- 5 oz. Trader Joe’s Albacore Tuna in Water Salt Added
- 5 oz. Trader Joe’s Albacore Tuna in Water Half Salt
- 5 oz. Trader Joe’s Albacore Tuna in Water No Salt Added
- 5 oz. Trader Joe’s Albacore Tuna in Olive Oil Salt Added
- 5 oz. Trader Joe’s Skipjack Tuna in Water With Sea Salt
- 5 oz. Trader Joe’s Yellowfin Tuna in Olive Oil Solid Light
It should be noted that Trader Jews denies any actions of wrongdoing but has agreed to settle in order to avoid further litigation.
read more: Visit www.getquesttest.com to get a COVID-19 test
read more: Visit www.bhgwalmartoffer.com to file a claim
TJTunaSettlement.com Contact Info
- Mail-In re: Trader Joe’s Litigation c/o KCC Class Action Services LLC P.O. Box 43502 Providence RI 02940-3502
- Phone – 1-844-799-2424
Class Counsel: L. Timothy Fisher BURSOR & FISHER PA
Defense Counsel: Robert J. Parks PARKS & SOLAR LLP
Get the TEST at GetQuestTest.com
It’s finally here! You can get tested for COVID-19 online! YES!
Simply head on over to www.getquesttest.com to paid for the test.
This is the only problem with the test… you have to pay $119.00 to determine of you have the virus or ever had the virus… that’s a lot of money for most people!
Here is what GetQuestTest.com will show
Test results may help identify if you were previously exposed to the virus and, if exposed, can check whether or not your body has produced antibodies. Currently, the FDA supports antibody testing with the following important points:
- Antibody tests can play a critical role in the fight against COVID-19
- Testing can help identify who may have been exposed to SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes the COVID-19 infection, and potentially developed an immune response
- Right now, it is unclear whether these individuals may be less susceptible to infection, but in the future, broad use of antibody tests and clinical follow-up will provide more information on this point
- Experience with other viruses suggests that individuals who have antibodies, provided they are recovered and not currently infected with the virus, may be able to resume work and other daily activities in society
Read More: Check your balance or register your Vanilla Debit Card online at MyVanillaDebitCardc.com
Any questions in regards to Get Quest Test can be directed to www.questdiagnostics.com/home/contact.
- General testing questions: 1-866-MYQUEST (866-697-8378)
- Employer services: 1(800) 877-7484
- Nichols Institute, San Juan Capistrano: 1(800) 553-5445
- Nichols Institute, Chantilly: 1(800) 336-3718
- Nichols Institute, Valencia: 1(800) 421-4449