BMO Harris $200 Bonus
What on earth is better than a free $200?
And you can get a free $200 when you sign up for a checking account at www.bmoharris.com/valpak10.
You must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States.
Please note you must meet certain “qualifying activities” in order to claim the $200.
What are these “qualifying activities” you speak of?
In the first 120 days of opening a BMO Harris account, you must perform the following in order to claim the $200…
- Have a total of at least $6,000 in qualifying direct deposits
- Enroll in BMO Digital Banking and set up paperless statements
- Make at least 20 debit card purchases
BMO Harris Banking Account Options
- BMO Harris Smart Money Account: $5 Monthly maintenance fee
- BMO Harris Smart Advantage Account: $0 Monthly maintenance fee
- BMO Harris Premier Account: $30 Monthly maintenance fee
We like the Smart Advantage account as it comes with no fees.
The Smart Advantage account also comes with Unlimited fee-free transactions at over 40,000 Allpoint network ATMs nationwide and a minimum balance is not required… woot woot!
Banking products and services are subject to bank and credit approval. BMO Harris Bank N.A. Member FDIC.
BMO Harris Banking Notes
- BMO Harris Mobile Cash is available using the BMO Digital Banking Mobile App
- The $200 bonus when you open a new BMO Harris Smart Money Account, BMO Harris Smart Advantage Account, or BMO Harris Premier Account
- Minimum opening deposit of $25 is required for BMO Harris personal checking accounts
- MO Harris Premier Account: 0.05% for balances between $0.01-$4,999.99; 0.10% for balances between $5,000-$9,999.99
The ATM operator or network may charge you a fee for a transaction or balance inquiry.
If you are not 18 years of age or older please move on and talk to your mommy.
Apply for a loan ranging from $5,000 to $35,000 online via www.payoff.com/forward.
Is this loan offer worth it and should you apply is the question.
In short… yes… this offer is worth your time if you have high-interest credit card debt and are looking to pay it off now.
You must be a legal resident of the United States and 18 years of age or older.
Payoff.com Customer Service
- Mail: 3200 Park Center Drive, Ste. 800 Costa Mesa, CA 92626
- Payoff Phone Number: 1-800-878-0901
- Email: email@example.com
- MEDIA INQUIRIES Phone 1-949-430-0636
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Customer Reviews (from real people!)
“This is the best personal loan offer available today! Saved me hundreds of dollars and increased my credit score… BOOM!” Chris S. Miami, FL
“My favorite part about working with the people at Payoff is that they take a real human interest in their customers.” – Jeremy H. Dayton, OH
“Pay off high-interest debt, improve your credit score, and have a little money left over for a slice of pizza… what’s not to like here?!?” Josh G. New York, NY
Other Loan Options?
- Best Egg: Apply for a personal loan from Best Egg (you might get a better rate here)
Need a credit card? Check out firstsavingscc.com/accept for more information.
Payoff Forward Invite Code Highlights
- There are no application fees or commitments, and it does not impact your credit score
- Your repayment terms will depend on your APR and loan term
- The application will take about 3 minutes to complete
- Customers are allowed to choose their payback time frame
- Your funds to pay off your credit card balances will be electronically deposited into your account
Please note you received the Payoff loan offer because you meet Payoff’s initial creditworthiness criteria.
If your application information differs from the information used during our pre-approval or you are unable to meet our full credit eligibility criteria, we may not be able to approve your application.
HRIS Michaels Employee Login
Please have your username and password in order to gain access.
New employees will have to register with a valid email address.
Visit www.hris.michaels.com to gain access.
Must be a legal resident of Canada or the United States in order to access the service.
HRIS.Michaels.com HR Contact
- Contact Michaels IT Services at 1-855-432-6453
- Password Reset?… Please attempt to use PASSPORT to reset your password. Please wait for 15 minutes, before trying the new password
- General questions? 1-800-MICHAELS
Find a Michaels Location?
Please visit www.michaels.com/store-locator and input your city with a zip code.
Michaels Store Hours
- Monday 9 am to 9 pm
- Tuesday 9 am to 9 pm
- Wednesday 9 am to 9 pm
- Thursday 9 am to 9 pm
- Friday 9 am to 10 pm
- Saturday from 10 am to 8 pm
- Sunday 10 am to 5 pm
This is a free rewards program and is a free perks program for all Michaels fanboys!
Sign up today for exclusive deals, members-only events, receipt-free returns and more!
Why sign up?
“Michaels Rewards is a FREE perks program for all our customers. It is designed to provide enhanced benefits for our customers, such as department-specific coupons, receipt-free returns, and advance notice of sales and special events. As a member, you’ll be rewarded with exclusive offers sent to you via email”
Other Employment Options
If you want to apply for a job at Michael’s please visit www.michaels.com/hr-join and follow the on-screen instructions.
Columbia Gas Explosion Class Action Settlement
A massive $143,000,000 settlement has been proposed in the class action lawsuit entitled In re: Columbia Gas Cases.
Please visit www.columbiagasexplosionsettlement.com to file a claim or simply learn more about the case.
All claim forms must be filed by 1/9/2020.
The case is pending in the Essex County Superior Court of Massachusetts.
ColumbiagGasExplosionSettlement.com Contact Information
- Columbia Gas Settlement, c/o Heffler Claims Group, PO Box 58729, Philadelphia, PA 19102-8729
Who should file a claim?
“All persons who resided owned property, or owned a business in Lawrence, Andover and North Andover (‘the Class Area’) as of September 13, 2018.”
Do I need proof of purchase?
If you do not have the claim ID associated with the claim letter you will have to submit proof of residency or business ownership at the time of the gas explosion.
Class members who wish to claim additional disruption will need to submit documentation of damages and/or repairs.
Counsel (aka lawyers)
- John Roddy BAILEY & GLASSER LLP
- Frank Petosa MORGAN & MORGAN PA
- Elizabeth Graham GRANT & EISENHOFER PA
- John F. Rooney III & Robert Treat MELICK & PORTER LLP (Defense Counsel)
- J. Brian Jackson & Diane Flannery MCGUIREWOODS LLP (Defense Counsel)
If you are unhappy with the settlement payout please consider attending the settlement fairness hearing.
This hearing will take place on or around 2/27/2020.
Please note claims for physical injury or wrongful death as a result of the Massachusetts Columbia Gas explosion are not included in the settlement.
A separate settlement has reportedly been reached with the municipalities as well.
It should also be noted that Columbia Gas denies any action of wrongdoing but have agreed to settle in order to avoid further court cost.
According to a local Boston CBS News affiliate, the National Transportation Safety Board investigation concluded that Columbia Gas made errors when it came to replacement pipework.
Velvet Payments AIRBNB
Learn more about the class action lawsuit entitled Preisler-Banoon v. Airbnb Ireland UC, et al., pending in the Quebec Superior Court.
Visit www.velvetpayments.com/airbnb to read more about the case.
Listed as case number 500-06-000884-177.
Class members do not need to hire a lawyer as the court has appointed Joey Zukran from the law firm of LPC AVOCAT INC.
Who should file a claim?
“Individuals residing in Quebec, Canada who – while located in the province between Aug. 22, 2014 and June 26, 2019 – made an Airbnb booking for anywhere in the world but paid a higher price than initially advertised. Bookings made for business travel are not eligible.”
- krogerfeedback: Enter to win a Kroger gift card in this survey sweepstakes
- RegisterYourNinja.com: Registration will only take a few minutes of your time and is well worth it for the warranty information.
VelvetPayments.com/AirBNB Contact Points
- Velvet Payments Class Action Services 5900 Andover Ave. Suite 1 Montreal, Quebec H4T 1H5
How much will class members receive?
Class members will be able to redeem their Airbnb credit which will be worth up to $45 CAD.
Please note a claim form is not available on the settlement website. If you are a group member eligible to receive a Redeemable Credit, you will receive an email outlining how you must submit a claim online in accordance with the claim process.
The defense will be represented by Jean-Francois Forget and Yves Martineau from the law firm of STRIKEMAN ELLIOT LLP.
Class Counsel Contact Info
- Mail: LPC AVOCAT INC. Me Joey Zukran 5800, Cavendish Blvd. Suite 411 Côte St-Luc (Québec) H4W 2T5
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: (514) 379-1572
Objection, deadline, and final approval dates
The deadline for exclusion from the settlement is Nov. 15, 2019.
The final approval hearing for the settlement is scheduled for Dec. 3, 2019.
Objections to the settlement can be made at the final approval hearing.