- Medicare Advantage plans, Medicare Prescription Drug plans, and Medicare Supplement insurance plans in your area today
- Requires a zip code
- Operated by United HealthCare Services, Inc.
- Visit www.aarppartdchoices.com now
In order to find a Medicare Advantage plans, Medicare Prescription Drug plans, and Medicare Supplement insurance plan in your area you must provide your zip code.
If you are unsure of your zip code check your mailing address.
AARP Part D Choices Contact Information
- Phone: 1-866-408-5545
- Pharmacy Network: 1-877-699-5710 (TTY 711), 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., local time, 7 days a week, for more information
- aarppartdchoices.com offers online chat during normal business hours
- Must be 65 years of age or older
- This program is not endorsed by the U.S. Government or the federal Medicare program
- You must be an AARP member to enroll in an AARP Medicare Supplement Plan
- UnitedHealthcare Insurance Company pays royalty fees to AARP for the use of its intellectual property
Please note some states, AARP plans may be available to persons under age 65 who are eligible for Medicare by reason of disability or End-Stage Renal Disease.
The service will also allow you to estimate your prescription drug costs based on the specific drugs you take.